March 4, 2006 9:50 AM

Love that Laundry Room! contest

onDryer.jpg.jpg

This is Shannon over at Rocks in My Dryer! I love her whimsy and sense of humor and you will too.

Also LOVED this picture, which inspired me to go fishing for more mom-in-laundry-room pictures. That's mom-in-laundry-room because we all have pictures of our kids in the laundry room, but I'll be not too many of us have one of ourselves. Just think, you can have a poster made, or Christmas cards next year. Go on - have fun! Be creative!

Send your picture before March 15 to win a free autographed copy of Lord, Please Meet Me in the Laundry Room: Heavenly Help for Earthly Moms. If you're curious about the content, check out the reviews at Amazon or Amy's Humble Musings or Choosing Home.

To make it more fun, why not spread the word?

I've set aside 10 books for prizes, so if we get more than that - that is, if there are enough of you out there with the time, energy and extra oooomph to do this - readers can vote on which they like the most.

In the meantime, with a big thank you to Shannon - did I say you will love her blog? - the 11th copy is on its way to her right now.

Lord,Please.jpg

Posted in Books, Meet Me in the Laundry Room Contest, Mothering | Permalink

Comments

I'm deeply honored. Okay, and a little embarrassed. Please, everyone, participate so we can put someone else's cheesy picture on Barbara's blog! :)

Posted by: Shannon from Rocks in my Dryer | March 4, 2006 11:02 AM

Ooooh. I REALLY like that one from Choosing Home. :) Ha Ha !

Posted by: Holly | March 4, 2006 11:52 AM

Shannon, so cute! I'm actually going to learn all the digital stuff necessary to link a photo to this contest. I want one of those books : )

Posted by: floorplan | March 4, 2006 12:54 PM

Is it possible that Shannon has led me to yet ANOTHER new blog for me to devour?!? Ohmygosh I just can't wait to read your archives... And for the record... isn't Shannon just adorable? Yeah, so's her laundry room, but look how her smile outshines that pile of clothes on the right!

Posted by: GiBee | March 4, 2006 4:20 PM

Oh no, another wonderful blog for me to read, thanks to Shannon! :)

Posted by: Amy @ Ezekiels Garden | March 4, 2006 9:05 PM

so cute. what a fun idea!

Posted by: melissa stover | March 6, 2006 11:23 AM

I'm going to link you to my post about my "laundry room."

Ok- that's a little long. If you go to my Dec archives, it's called "What I Haven't Been Doing."

Posted by: Anne Glamore | March 6, 2006 6:15 PM

What a great idea!

I don't have a room per se. I have a closet. I'll figure something out!

Posted by: Shalee | March 7, 2006 4:46 PM

Great reading, keep up the great posts.
Peace, JiggaDigga