May 13, 2011 2:07 PM

Teens quit Girl Scouts, expose radical agenda

no girl scout cookies.jpgI've written about the corruption of the Girl Scouts with the radical left agenda and the very real connections with Planned Parenthood. So it's very edifying to see girls growing up out of the Girl Scouts and exposing the reality themselves:

Speak Now: girl scouts

We are two teenagers that were involved in Girl Scouts for eight years. We parted ways with the organization when we discovered that they have a pro-abortion mindset. We refuse to remain silent while this organization's unscrupulous principles misled over 2 million girls in the United States alone. We created SpeakNowGirlScouts.com in order to spread the truth to others who have no idea what GSUSA's true intentions are. This website is our way to speak now and we hope it encourages you to do the same!

QUICK FACTS ABOUT GIRL SCOUTS

• Did you know... Girl Scouts USA (GSUSA) has an anti-life, pro-abortion agenda? (see WHAT'S THE LATEST? to learn more)
  • Did you know... GSUSA printed materials refer girls to Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups? (see WHAT'S THE LATEST? to learn more)
  • Did you know... GSUSA CEO proudly admitted that Girl Scouts "partners with Planned Parenthood"? (see WHAT DOES GIRL SCOUTS SAY? to learn more)
  • Did you know... role models GSUSA encourages girls to emulate include pro-abortion champions, Marxists, Socialists and advocates of same sex lifestyle? (see GIRL SCOUT HEROINES to learn more)
  • Did you know... former Planned Parenthood Clinic Director/Employee of the Year, Abby Johnson, has confirmed the relationship between Planned Parenthood and Girl Scouts USA? (see WHAT DOES ABBY SAY? to learn more)

See also
 HonestGirlScouts-logo.jpg
Honest Girl Scouts

Girl Scouts hyping sex: Healthy, Happy and Hot

Comments

At our church we have Pioneers, it is the Lutheran version of Boy/Girl scouts. We really like it.

You don't have to be a Lutheran to be in it either - and it isn't like Awana so much (which is kinda what I expected when we first started going).

Posted by: Amie | May 13, 2011 3:00 PM

16 years ago some Girl Scout leaders saw where the girl scouts were heading with their anti-life, anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-family, pro-homosexuality agenda---They started American Heritage Girls for their daughters. There are now hundreds of AHG troops across the country.
Their oath is "I promise to love God, cherish my family, honor my country and serve in my community."
They have a program for girls from kindergarden to 18 years old. They have uniforms, handbooks, badges, and each girl is required to put in a number of service hours each year.
By the way God is defined as the God of the Bible. If you want a scout program for your girls this is a good one. www.ahgonline.org

Posted by: Johnna | May 14, 2011 7:20 AM

I grew up doing Girl Scouts until I was about 16 or 17. I enjoyed it because my mom was one of the leaders and in a small town in the 90s there wasn't much political stuff like referring us to Planned Parenthood going on. But now as I raise my daughters I will not be putting them in Girl Scouts because things are different than I remember. Thanks for passing this on.

Posted by: Addie | May 14, 2011 10:45 AM

Our youngest daughters have been in American Heritage Girls for a couple of years now and they love it. It's a great alternative to Girl Scouts. I was a Brownie and Girl Scout in the 60'/70's when it wasn't such a morally offensive organization. I'm thankful my girls have a godly alternative these days. I appreciate these former Girl Scouts speaking out. I won't buy Girl Scout cookies ever again and that''ll be hard! lol They're good cookies! Maybe AHG needs to compete in that arena, eh? ;)

Posted by: Kim | May 14, 2011 5:57 PM

I already wrote an email to the former girls scouts. What strong young women. I will pray hard that they move mountains. I was a brownie, girl scout, and cadette.
I look back on what NOW did back in the 60s--when women took off their veils because all women were told to participate in the "unveiling". The Magisterium never said to do this!
Many women ask me why I wear mine. I started because I was misinformed! I would also suggest all Catholic women read up on The Veil at http://www.christianfamilyoutreach.com/pamphlets.htm I was so misinformed! I pray that our future daughters put a stop to killing our future women by taken back what was taken from us.
Thanks Barb!

Posted by: Eileen | May 14, 2011 7:21 PM

To Addie, Keebler makes Grasshoppers (Thin Mints) and another cookie comparable to Samoas (coconut-caramel-fudge) so you can still get your cookie fix without guilt!

Posted by: HonestGirlScouts.com | May 16, 2011 9:49 PM

I was not at all surprised to hear radio commercials regarding the Girl Scouts of America associating themselves with Second Harvest Food Bank/Feeding America, Inc. Second Harvest is associated with Planned Parenthood, ACORN, AFLCIO, AARP, illegal immigrant organizations, numerous socialist and entitlement "non-profits," has been investigated by the FBI, and has a long history of violation of federal labor laws, blatant racism and sexual harassment.
Thank God that young women like yourselves have such courage, and are blowing the whistle on the Girl Scouts of America, just as others are pulling the facade from ACORN, AARP, the Unions and Feeding America/Second Harvest!

Posted by: Tir Wodenson | May 28, 2011 10:35 PM