February 14, 2012 10:01 AM
Hillsdale: Free Constitution Course
About Constitution 101
"Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the Constitution" is a 10-week online course presented by Hillsdale College.
An expanded format from the "Introduction to the Constitution" lecture series with Hillsdale College President Dr. Larry Arnn, Constitution 101 follows closely the one-semester course required of all Hillsdale College undergraduate students.
In this course, you can:
- Watch lectures from the same Hillsdale faculty who teach on campus;
- Study the same readings taught in the College course;
- Submit questions for weekly Q&A sessions with the faculty;
- Access a course study guide;
- Test your knowledge through weekly quizzes; and
- Upon completion of the course, receive a certificate from Hillsdale College.
You must register in order to participate in Constitution 101. Even if you have already signed up for a previous Hillsdale webcast or seminar, we ask that you complete the simple registration process below for Constitution 101.
There is no cost to register for this course, but we ask that you consider a tax-deductible donation to support our efforts to educate millions of Americans about our nation's founding documents and principles.
Constitution 101 Schedule
Lectures and other study materials will be released by noon each Monday, according to the schedule below.
Approximately 40 minutes in length, these lectures are pre-recorded and available to view at your convenience.