June 18, 2012 4:40 PM
Only in America - liberal hypocrisyIn the media fog of misinformation cloaking our country, often it is observers in the UK who see things clearly. We need to listen to them. This one - sent to me by Bill R. is worth a read, though it's stuff you already know:
Only in America.....
1) Only in America could the President talkabout the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal work force is black while 12% of the population is black.
3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the President and the media react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be mocked by the President and labeled "extremists" by the media.
Read more at the UK Daily Telegraph