September 29, 2012 11:36 AM
V-Tech sale - get a headstart on ChristmasOkay, I'm kind of a sucker for V-Tech products. And they seem to be the one thing not going up in price these days.
While I get a lot of offers from advertisers, I rarely pass them on, but since I like V-Tech and since this is a great offer, and since some of you are putting away things for Christmas, I thought you might like this:
If you use this link today or tomorrow, not only will you get a 15% discount, but you will also support MommyLife.
I like the V-Tech site because it even offers video demonstrations of the product features. Plus customer reviews, which are always helpful. Take this one, for example:
- Best for ages3 to 6 Years
- HighlightsSchool's in session with the ABC Learning Classroom from VTech. The teacher and 26 students in this schoolhouse teach your child about letters, phonics, vocabulary and more! You can even personalize their learning toy through additional downloadable content at VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator!
- DescriptionThe interactive ABC Learning Classroom brings school directly to your child as it guides them through a variety of different play modes that teach about letters, phonics, vocabulary, and more! The teacher provides hints during play while the students in the classroom pop up with responses and answers. For added interactivity, parents can download their child's name, favorite activity, favorite food, and their pet. This electronic learning toy also comes with three additional student figures to personalize your child's classroom.
- Teacher + 26 3D student figures guide children through fun learning activities
- Educational toy teaches letters, phonics, vocabulary and more
- Student figures stand up when buttons are pressed to answer questions
- Also presents school related 'Rules of the Classroom' through fun interaction
- 3 extra students included so child can customize their own classroom
- Can be hooked up to a computer to download a child`s name, favorite activity, favorite food, and their pet
That's a lot of educational entertainment for 29.99 (minus 15%= 25.49!) - and something your child would be likely to use beyond Christmas Day.
I'm especially glad V-Tech started using lower case letters, as once upon a time they used upper case and upper case are really not the place to start when teaching kids to recognize letters. (See Why lower case letters?)
If you do browse V-Tech, please share in a comment what you found that you like.
Posted in | Permalink
Barbara, I read your post and was scratching my head thinking "...Vtech...hmm, why is that name so familiar...?" Then I looked over at our land-line phone. It's a Vtech. We've had it forever !!!!! I highly recommend any company that can make a phone (these days) that lasts as long as ours has.
Posted by: Cynthia | September 29, 2012 3:14 PM