October 26, 2012 9:17 PM

Why liberals hate the Romneys

romneys poster.jpg

Comments

Everyone:

PLEASE PRAY FOR BARBARA! She is in Fairfax Hospital, having suffered a stroke and has brain hemorrhaging.

St. Jude, please pray for her!

Posted by: Jan | October 29, 2012 1:32 PM

I don't like him because he's a Mormon and Mormonism is a cult, plain and simple. I can't vote for someone who could allow himself to be taken in by a cult -- where is the decision-making in that? But I can't vote for Obama either so I'm sort of stuck. Guess I'll vote for the Libertarian but that seems like a wasted vote when there is no way he can win. This just stinks!

Posted by: Lulu | October 29, 2012 7:12 PM

Just heard the news about Barbara; my prayers and thoughts are with you all.

Posted by: amanda | October 30, 2012 12:09 AM

I will cherish Barb's last post!!!!
You will so be missed Barb!
Your friend,
Eileen

Posted by: Eileen | October 30, 2012 11:02 PM

Jan: if you don't vote for Romney you will end up giving a vote to Obama. God won't blame or punish you if you vote for Romney. Romney is our only hope of defeating the one president that will help end our Constitution and our freedoms and liberty. Listen: it will take decades to reverse course and bring our nation back to sound Constitutional status. It is a generational effort. It won't be turned around in just one election.

FYI: The Gospel that Jesus gave to us in the first century is powerful and can withstand any other gospel (as from what the Mormon's or others have falsely taught) that is contrary to what Jesus first preached. You have to vote for Romney and not waste your vote on a 3rd party that can never win against Obama. All votes count... especially with the fraud we are seeing committed.

Posted by: Cindy | November 1, 2012 11:27 AM

Jan: I was so sad to read your comment about Mormons. Who told you they are a cult? Have you met any Mormons? I am a Mormon, so of course, I know many. Think of Matthew 7:16, by their fruits ye shall know them. The Mormons I know are each unique, with their own opinions and ideas, but they are all good people. Like the Romneys, they are great humanitarians, who love their neighbors, and dedicate love and service to members of all faiths, all over the world. Mormons fight against abortion and other crimes against children and women. Mormons firmly stand up for marriage and family, morality, and chastity. Did you know that on Monday nights, all Mormon chapels and temples close so that members can spend that time with their families? It's called Family Home Evening, and it is a sacred, special time, where the family gathers to learn about Christ, or just have fun being together. Before you judge a worldwide church that has brought so much good, get to know what that good is. Blind, ignorant hate towards so many people is anything but Christlike. If you want to know more about Mormons, don't listen to gossip, go to the source! Go to www.mormon.org, or ask a member of my faith what it's all about. If you're unsure about what you hear, take it to the one perfect source you know you can always trust- go to God, and ask Him in your prayers. God has asked us to judge others by their fruits, not by by gossip. Their fruits will demonstrate Mormons are good people, people you would like to know, and would be happy to call your friends.

Posted by: Liz | December 3, 2012 1:35 PM