Barbara's Product Reviews & Giveaways
May 28, 2012 10:26 AM
Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox
[Cindi Colby is the winner of this giveaway. Thanks to all who entered! You can purchase Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox, Key Lime Green at Amazon]
Diaper duty can be a formidable task- especially for first-time dads! With this toolbox, he will be up for the challenge. This hilarious and memorable gift includes a mask, goggles, rubber gloves, poop poncho, biohazard bag and so much more!!
Give the new dad in your life a fighting chance when he takes on his first dirty diaper!
- Mask --toxic fume filter for when it doesn't smell like roses.
- Goggles --for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
- Patent Pending Poop Poncho --need we say more???
- Tongs --Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
- Turkey Baster --for precision hiney washing.
- Ear/Nose Plugs --use with care.
- Pacifier -- scream plug.
- Baby Wipes -- for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
- Diaper for Newborn -- cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
- Bio Hazard Bag and Rubber Gloves --for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
- Emergency Formula Container-- doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
- Hand Wipes-- to clean up afterward. (For Dad's use only).
- Picture Frame -- this is your badge of honor.
Fun Stuff 4 Babies sent me one to review and will send one to a winner of the 6/7 giveaway at MommyLife - in time for Father's Day! Leave a comment telling me who you'd give it to :)
This is hilarious, and although my husband is a seasoned diaper changer with 3 kids and one on the way, his best friend is expecting his first. This would be a great gift for him!
Posted by: Megan F. | May 29, 2012 6:13 PM
My first son in law who will be a first time dad in October . He would get such a kick out of this
Posted by: cindi colby | May 29, 2012 8:20 PM
The 1st of the next generation is on the way and this would be perfect for the new Dad!
Posted by: Maureen | May 29, 2012 9:00 PM
That's so fun! We have friends who are expecting their first, and I would LOVE to give this to the husband. Ha!
Posted by: Deborah | May 29, 2012 9:04 PM
Hilarious! I would love to gift this to my brother who is expecting his first!
Posted by: Amy | May 31, 2012 4:11 PM
I would give this to my friend's husband. Great gift!!
Posted by: Jill L | June 3, 2012 7:10 PM
So cute! My brother-in-law would get a real kick out of this :)
Posted by: Donna | June 3, 2012 7:14 PM
This is AWESOME!!!! I would love, love, love to give this to my brother for the birth of his first child in July!!!
Posted by: Katie Nohl | June 7, 2012 9:44 PM